A number of new young scientists will be supported by IPP-BAS
using the EC support from BIS-21++
in WP2. In order to ensure the context for
the high-quality training of the scientists and provide the framework of their professional growth,
IPP-BAS senior staff members will organise and supervise Research and Technological Development tasks in key IST areas:
- Task2.1: New Computational Grid Technologies for Emergency Forecast.
- Task2.2: Computationally Intensive Problems: Monte Carlo Simulations with Grid Applications.
- Task2.3: Robust Scientific Computing Algorithms and Software Tools.
- Task2.4: Improved Computer Systems Recovery and Intelligent Stores.
- Task2.5: Plausible and Paradoxical Reasoning in Sensor Data Processing.
- Task2.6: Multilinguality in Advanced Information Search.
- Task2.7: Formal Structures in Large-Scale Search and Semantic-Based Applications.
- Task2.8: Computer Networks and Grid Infrastructures.